lunedì 12 dicembre 2016

Welcome

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am a small computer programmer with a basic school knowledge of programming languages such as ActionScript, Html, Java, C# and C++.
This interest comes from my strong passion of 
point-and-click adventure gamesBefore becoming a member of the Adventure Game Studio community I used to work alone on games (Especially in the graphics department)
But thanks to the fate I had a great luck to meet two wonderful people which at the moment I am working on separate projects.

Hit the links below to see more details.

Painted Brain Studio
J-SOFT Entertainment

Over the next posts I wish I could show in the most chronological way possible all my work done (most of them unfinished) with some screenshots and if it is possible even share the link to be able for you to play them.
I'd love to hear your opinion so feel free anytime to comment.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento